top of page

Medical Reserve Corps


Frequently Asked 


1. Am I eligible to volunteer?

We are currently recruiting medical professionals with active Arizona licenses. Non-licensed and retired volunteers fill valuable support roles.

(Non-medical volunteers please contact the Pima County volunteer coordinator

2. How do I become involved?

Volunteers are required to register at our official registration site: AZ ESAR-VHP. Please provide your professional license number and expiration date. 


3. How often am I required to volunteer? 
We appreciate that you all have busy lives. You can volunteer for days and times that fit your schedule. Contact us at or 202-643-5717 to discuss scheduling. Self scheduling is provided for your convenience, through Sign-Up Genius. 

4. Is training provided?
Web based training is always accessible - click tabs on the toolbar. 
In person and virtual training is scheduled on the third Saturday of the month from 9-11 a.m. Check the Home Page or our calendar. 

5. How do you communicate with volunteers?
Our universal communication tool is AZ ESAR-VHP.
We also use email, text messaging and phone calls. Please indicate your preferred method of communication when registering.
Members who are signed up for volunteer shifts will be notified through Sign-Up Genius.
It's important that you keep your contact information current! Update your AZ ESAR-VHP file whenever you change address, phone or email. 

bottom of page